[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 6, Issue 11

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at telstra.com
Sat Sep 11 03:42:47 PDT 2004

Hey Dave,
         I will be personally passing on your letter to the Committe to be read out at the meeting this Thursday. Thanks for the heads up message as per below!

Hi Adam (and others from OZ),
    Since I'm not from OZ I will not comment on the strange customs that you
seem to have regarding fencing and insurance at your shows. However, I do
need to warn all of you Down Under that if Reg changes his mind and decides
to attend the National (and I hope that he will) you should lock up your
daughters and put chastity belts on your wives! I would also suggest that
you not bend over to look closely at any engine. The sheep in the area of
the National will, however, be just fine--all of them at Portland are still
smiling from Reg's visit over a year ago!
    Dave

Kind regards,
             Adam

P.S I was kidding that is unless you want me to.....?