[SEL] OT no more computer stuff

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 8 19:01:26 PDT 2004

Bill,

Don't let one flame keep you from posting. The more the merrier. I get
flamed now and then and life goes on. Not trying to make enemies, but a
heartfelt debate never hurts anyone. Opinions are like noses, and we all
have one. There is another word in that saying to replace noses, and now and
then I am called one. I always say thank you. Get back in the thick of it
and share your engine stuff with the list.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/