[SEL] OT no more computer stuff

diesel at easynet.co.uk diesel at easynet.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 08:42:12 PDT 2004

Quoting BillMil357 at aol.com:

> Hi Jeff;
>
> You did not offend me and like some of the other people on the list that
> needed info. on computer problems, we appreciated the info. I asked a
> question
> about a computer problem about two years ago and one person put an abusive
> letter
> on the list about it, before I had posted pretty regular and enjoyed it but
> after that I hardly ever post any more. But if I see OT in the subject line I
>
> still know where my delete key is.
>
> An OLE engine friend,
>
> Bill Miller.
Hi Bill:

I am sure a lot of us who have knowledge to pass on are only too pleased to
help. I think that Jeff may have been a little bit over the top with his
headline banner which is why Dave Rotigel posted, and then Dave only basically
said to make it titled as OT, so no damage done.

It is sometimes tempting to think in terms of 'engine-only' posts on the two
lists, but there is a lot of community stuff as well that gets passed around and
rarely is that commented on, so along with the rest I'll look at what interests
me and delete the rest :-))

Peter
--

Peter Forbes