[SEL] OT no more computer stuff

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Wed Sep 8 19:53:22 PDT 2004

> Opinions are like noses, and we all have one. There is another word in
> that saying to replace noses, and now and then I am called one.

When my kids were little, the word "cracks" took the place of the word
you've substituted "noses" for in that saying. About that time my
youngest, Joe, named one of the major American political parties the
"Democracks." His opinion of that party hasn't improved since. :-)

(That may not be on topic, but it's topical. Nothing to do with
computers, either.) :-D

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA