[SEL] Crates in International Shipments

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Sep 7 09:57:51 PDT 2004

Hi George,

Well, the CRATE was nicely made of "manufactured" chip board.
http://www.insulate.co.uk/jim/tillieuk.htm

Good job no one asked about the engine SKID inside.  Probably a tonne and
a half of nice fresh juicy Pennsylvania white oak.  I guess the EU hasn't
heard (yet) about the dreaded white oak nema-toad.  Trust me, that is one
bad-assed frog with ATTITUDE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50736&item=3249911600

See ya,  Arnie