[SEL] RE: Briggs "Y"

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:20:59 PDT 2004

As I started reading today's digest I was wondering if we would get an
update on the "Y".  Just when I was about to give up here is your post, the
very last one.  About the point gap.  Its not your fault you set them at
.020" noone said they they had to close at some point (grin).  Sounds like
you would make a good engineer.  We will catch the .020" detail but leave
out the obvious "must close" part when working on an engine.  Sounds exactly
like something I might do.  Congrats.