[SEL] RE: Briggs "Y"

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Sep 3 08:01:58 PDT 2004

Hi Andy,

Wednesday - I set the points so they would close.  Never gave it a
thought that they weren't closing.  The lighting isn't that good in the
garage and I was using my "blind eye".

After getting the Briggs "Y" #1 running I figured I'd use the Briggs "Y"
#2 for parts only.

Thursday - I took the Briggs "Y" #2 that I stole the electrics from and
was getting ready to take the shroud off when I turned the pull start by
hand and got a good "hit" through the left side of my body.

I didn't think I put it together well enough to make it run - but - I
belted it up to an electric motor - and she fired right up and ran pretty
good by herself.

After that I was able to start her with a rope.

So - Now I have 2 Briggs "Y" running - and - looking for a home.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Toys are so sophisticated these days
 \/)"(\/           that they can play with each other."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
.