[SEL] Sattley 2 HP

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 1 19:22:56 PDT 2004

Hello all,

Does anyone have a good picture of the rocker arm/head/valve actuating arm for a 2 HP Sattley. Seems it is different than the 1 1/2 HP Sattley. I'm talking about the later solid flywheel type Sattley, sometimes called the New Sattley. Started the 1 3/4 and 2 HP about 1930 and the plug goes into the side of the head instead of the front. Any help is appreciated and I'll pass it on to the man that inquired to me. Off list is fine as well as large files. He has to make a rocker arm, so detail is important. Thanks in advance.

 Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/