[SEL] New list member

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 1 19:15:26 PDT 2004

G'day Joe

Hahahahah, nice one honest Joe, glad you joined the
list and said what everyone else is too scared to
say.... How long did you say you wanted to be on the
list?

Eccentric? hahaha most definitely, just hang around
here and you'll find out. Arnie & Dave eccentric?....
hahahaha. Arnie a little bit, Dave a whole lot,
strewth where's my pills....

Graham in Oz

Hi Folks,

I'm new to the list so I'm not sure if I'm doing this
right but
here goes.
Met a bunch of new SEL friends at Baraboo and
Portland.  Dave and
Arnie,
Steve and Mel and Pete to name just a few.  Enjoyed
the Thursday
night
banquet and the good company.  I think a few of you
are a little
eccentric
but then who isn't?

http://au.movies.yahoo.com