[SEL] Friends and Igniters

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Wed Sep 1 10:01:10 PDT 2004

Joe & Jewel Maurer wrote:

>R.E. lubricating igniters:  it's a good question since our gasoline appears to be getting much worse.  I was using Gibbs or PB blaster.  Don't know if Gibbs is better but it costs more.  Lately I've started to add stuff to the gasoline and use regular motor oil and the igniters have behaved better.  Possibly the right phase of the moon!
>
>Joe

Joe, an old timer long ago told me to mix tranny fluid into my fuel for
the old engins, but I forgot to do this sometime ago. He only mixed
about an ounce or two to a gallon of petro. Is this what you mean

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark