[SEL] Friends and Igniters

Joe & Jewel Maurer toadhill at aeroinc.net
Wed Sep 1 06:58:01 PDT 2004

Reg,

I met you last year - at Baraboo, I think.  Had the 12hp Stover screen cooled and the little black hat.  If that helps.

R.E. lubricating igniters:  it's a good question since our gasoline appears to be getting much worse.  I was using Gibbs or PB blaster.  Don't know if Gibbs is better but it costs more.  Lately I've started to add stuff to the gasoline and use regular motor oil and the igniters have behaved better.  Possibly the right phase of the moon!

Joe