[SEL] Oldengine.org document repository

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Oct 27 20:01:00 PDT 2004

>There are a number of issues here, and I am following the general trend of
>comments made to me already on the subject, but would welcome further
>discussion/comment so that we can get a better view of the position.
>Peter

Hi Peter,
         Yes, there are a number of issues here. But PRIMARY among them is
that everything (at least MOST) that is in the "document repository" was
copywrited at some point in time. Someone (that would be you and Bill) has
now stolen it and now wants to CONTROL it's use.
         Dave
PS, By the way who in the hell is this "we" who wants to "get a better view
of the position?"
PPS, DAMN, you sure have BALLS!
PPPS, Are you a LIBERAL?