[SEL] Oldengine.org document repository

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 17:14:04 PDT 2004

Peter, Dave, and list,

This has been covered, and I even brought it up once. It is pointless to try
to watermark or protect anything you put online. I have a lot of data
online, and I gave up on trying to protect it. I did come up with a solution
regarding e-bay.

I browse e-bay daily. If I ever see any of my work for sale the solution is
simple. Contact the bidders and point them to the free information that was
stolen. If that ain't a good time, I don't know what is. Talk about bid
retractions.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA