[SEL] Oldengine.org document repository

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 23:34:11 PDT 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:01:00 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi Peter,
>         Yes, there are a number of issues here. But PRIMARY among them is
>that everything (at least MOST) that is in the "document repository" was
>copywrited at some point in time. Someone (that would be you and Bill) has
>now stolen it and now wants to CONTROL it's use.
>         Dave

Hi Dave:

Two emails from you in 24 hours, I must be getting privileged! :-))

I don't think it was 'stolen' in the sense you infer, as most was freely
available in the USA under your FOI Act, my main concern was protecting the
efforts of people who took THEIR time and trouble to make the information
available for us all.

>PS, By the way who in the hell is this "we" who wants to "get a better view
>of the position?"

Ah, the British Royal 'We', you Colonials got out of all that in 1776 didn't
you? we'll have to get you guys educated again...

>PPS, DAMN, you sure have BALLS!

Two, last count, and they still work!

>PPPS, Are you a LIBERAL?

Probably more right-wing and conservative than even you...

Peter