[SEL] Sorry, RE Sattley

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 17:05:38 PDT 2004

Hello all,

Sorry I vented on everyone, but at times I feel I'm beating my head against a wall. I documented that Montgomery Ward and Co. did build engines for a time. This has been online for some time.
http://oldengine.org/members/allen/Sattley/Catalog/FCinside.html
It is very frustrating that many refuse to accept this, and continue to call them branded engines built by anther company. The link above goes to a reprint catalog I have online. I also have photocopies of the original obtained from the archives at the University of Wyoming. I make every effort to insure what I post is accurate. I will be taking some time off from this project. I need a break from it, and it shows doesn't it?

Thanks for all the support.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA