[SEL] He knows that guy

Bruce Younger byounger at ci.lenexa.ks.us
Tue Oct 26 15:06:54 PDT 2004

>>OK  I  was right , I do know that guy .

>>This guy was seen tooling around the Balkans .
>>His engine I dont recognize from anywhere
>> http://www.revdisk.net/photos/KosovoVehicle.jpg

>>Chuck (r)

Not too much of it is visible, but it looks kinda like a Deutz diesel
single I used on a water pump back in the mid 70's.
No fun to crank, even with the compression release.

Bruce Younger
Lenexa, Kansas USA
mailto:sluggo54 at hotmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is the property of the City of Lenexa, Kansas.  It is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual, or entity, to whom the e-mail is addressed.  If you are not the named recipient, or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at (913) 477-7500 and delete this message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.