[SEL] Breakaway chains & Cables

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Oct 15 07:03:15 PDT 2004

Peter, we're required here in Montana to have chain(s).  I've seen one and
two used.  The nice thing about two is that you can cross them and then hook
them up.  If the hitch ever comes off the ball, the tongue will not dig into
the ground. Course they have to be the right length.  I have been told that
this is a requirement in some states, but can't reference it.

Take Care,
RickinMt.