[SEL] FENCES! now Funny Engine Tales

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Oct 13 12:36:18 PDT 2004

Bob Jacobs wrote:

>That's the worst incident I've seen other than the stupid stunt I pulled.

OK Bob I'll bite....tell us all about it.

I'm sure there are several stories that members could share that are
funny tales of things we've all done at an engine show. I've heard
Kelley tell of an engine she took half apart only to discover it was
simply out of gas. Dave had a "serious" electrical problem on his
Domestic this weekend that required the use of a voltmeter and several
electricians to diagnose the problem, only to be asked by a bystander if
the battery saver might be why the buzz coil was not buzzing. Tell us
your funny and maybe a little bit embarrassing engine stories. This
could be a light and pleasant diversion from the fences and insurance
thread.

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC