[SEL] The problem with NO FENCES!

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 11:12:12 PDT 2004

About 20 years ago or so there was a (terminology used lightly here)
engineer with an english steamer.  This jerk never opened the cylinder
petcocks and eventually blew the head off the cylinder.  No one was hurt
(thankfully) but that evening, in the campground, many people were
commenting on the soggy soot everyone was bathed with due to the jerk.

That's the worst incident I've seen other than the stupid stunt I pulled.

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!