[SEL] nhma

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Oct 12 06:12:27 PDT 2004

Yes Dolly we are trying to discuss it but some seem to think that what you
do  in the UK and the US is the only way and that is fine , I do not wish to
criticise,Iwish you well. I dont think
we have made any derogatory remarks about your respective organisations and
the way you do things.
 Make constructive criticism re  our ways.Do not resort to the childlike
rantings[ not directed at you personally] That is the way we are operating
so lets leave it at
that .Those in this country that do not agree  can either like it or lump
,it is their choice. Some of the comments re our ways were quite
patronising.
Remember that this thread was started by someone who invited discussion on
the above subject and who really got the ball rolling by criticism of the
NHMA, the body that is running our shows to the satisfaction of the majority
of our members.
Some of the off list comments i have received are
unbelievable!!.........from what i assume are grown men, still i have broad
shoulders .
It would seem that the point of disagreement and that ,that irks you most is
in the definition of a fence......so you think a single rope or wire is ok .
We go for something a bit more ''fence Like''. That's about it !!!!