[SEL] nhma

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 04:10:22 PDT 2004

I  realise this subject is getting a little heated, but PLEASE could you all
try to remember polite netiquette?  One of these mails had SEVEN list sig
lines.

For those who want to get into a discussion about freedom of speech, a more
appropriate place is the Slick Willie Mailing List.  To subscribe, send an
email to slick-request at toltbbs.com with only subscribe in the body or subject
of the message.

Also, I believe it is relevent for those of us from the UK and US to discuss
what is happening is Oz, as it is a direction other insurance companies and
national clubs may try to follow - forewarned is forearmed!  If we can't
discuss what is happening around the world and even at other clubs, it makes
this list a little pointless.

Dolly

--
Jim French