[SEL] Fw: Wisconsin Engine

Don & Kay Fleming d.fleming at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 9 20:51:26 PDT 2004

Hi All,
 I received the following note a couple of days ago and I am wondering if anyone on the list can help Brian and John out.  I have had no experience with wisconsin engines.  I am sure that any help would be greatly appreciated.  They are not on the list but Brian's e-mail is ba.lake at sasktel.net    Thanks in advance.

Don Fleming
Kipling, Sask. Canada
<d.fleming at sasktel.net>