[SEL] Large Aussie Engines

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 10 01:59:38 PDT 2004

A few weeks ago I bought an 8hp Buzacott. It is in pretty sad condition and
was missing the head. I have a spare head for my 7hp Fuller & Johnson and I
am very lucky to find that the head fits perfectly.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/buzzacott81.html

Another big Aussie engine to find its way to a new home is Ron's recently
acquired 20hp Austral Oil Engine. This is an enormous lump of iron which the
previous owner had dismantled, even taking the cams off the sideshaft! We
hope to have it back together and running by Christmas.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines/austral20hp.html

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html