[SEL] Mag Help

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Thu Oct 7 18:46:24 PDT 2004

Well, I said eariler that I had the Stover Ct 1 running and I did. I got home tonight and turned it over several times and it fired up and ran for awhile till, I shut it off, then I wanted to seei f it would start again. It would not. It is raining out and damp air tonight, not sure if that would matter any or not.

Here is my question. It seems to me that the mag is not real hot. It's Wico EK. It has the original coils. But seems weak to me. The magnets seem weak, when I place a small end wrench on the magnets I can feel the pull, but it's weak. I have magnets on my Fridge that seem stronger. Any ideas?

Dave