[SEL] Hunting for something - Old Truck - Off Topic

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Nov 26 09:22:39 PST 2004

Hi Tommy,

Around here (Pittsburgh, PA) we have a local magazine called "trader".

Truck Trader - Car Trader - Antique Car Trader - Etc.

It's available at the local convenience stores - FREE. and most of the
cars are local.

See if you have them around you.
=        =        =        =        =        =        =        =        =
       =

I would be leery of e-bay also, but I have a buddy that has bought a
couple cars from e-bay and he is well satisfied.

Right now he is/was looking at a Green Chevy Caprice- I think '68.  Last
I looked
it was around $8,000 (Reserve Not Met) and it is a very nice looking car.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "God made man at the end of the week -
 \/)"(\/          when He was tired."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz