[SEL] Hunting for something - Old Truck - Off Topic

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Nov 26 09:53:09 PST 2004

Joe,
    I have seen those at some of the local stores and have, on occasion,
looked at them to see what some of old vehicles are in them.  Ususally
most of the vehicles are in the 10 - 20 year old range and I haven't
haven't seen any '39 or '40 PU in them.  But, I should pay more
attention to them as if one is listed in them, it would probalby be a
much better bargain than what I would find in one of the classic /
antique vehicle trader publications.  Thanks for the tip and I'll give
them a view.

TT