[SEL] Hunting for something - Old Truck - Off Topic

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Nov 25 18:40:11 PST 2004

This is somewhat off topic but not totally.  The first pickup truck I
remember my dad driving was a 1940 Chevy.  I can barely remember riding
in it (I was probably 5 or 6 at the time).  I want to find one and put
an engine in the bed to drive to local shows, parades, fairs, etc.
Anybody out there know of a pretty nice old '40 chevy pickup that might
be had?  I would consider a '39 as they were basically the same truck.
I'm a bit leery of ebay as unless I can physically view a truck, they
can be a piece of junk but look good in photos.  Thanks.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky