[SEL] Opinions Please

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Mon Nov 15 21:23:23 PST 2004

I would drill a small hole on either end of the crack, and then use a
small grinder and cut a small groove following the crack right in the
crack, but not all the way through, that should get all the jb weld out
and then you can braze or weld it, this will hold better than just doing a
surface weld.
Andrew.

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
engineering at andrew2.netpluscom.com