[SEL] Coolspring. NOW: Cylinder boring

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jun 21 14:51:54 PDT 2004

Curt,

	While I've never seen it, I'll bet that the equipment exists (or
existed) to do it.  I remember my dad having the equipment to grind
crankshafts in place in an engine.  I remember (when I was a little boy)
helping him grind a rod journal on an M Farmall and it was in the engine
and never removed.  I don't remember all the details but I do remember
the set up and clean up took quite a while.

Tommy Turner