[SEL] Coolspring. NOW: Cylinder boring

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Mon Jun 21 17:53:52 PDT 2004

At 05:51 PM 6/21/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Curt,
>
>	While I've never seen it, I'll bet that the equipment exists (or
>existed) to do it.  I remember my dad having the equipment to grind
>crankshafts in place in an engine.  >Tommy Turner

I've got a boring bar set that was meant to do engines in the car. It
attaches to the head studs and is turned by hand. I've never tried it but
have been tempted a few times.

           Doug Tallman                  Join us for the 2004 regional show
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com              in conjunction with
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director   Ashland Co Yesteryear Mach club
               Greenwich, OH USA                July 9-11, 2004