[SEL] IHC M 6HP

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 14 01:20:00 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,
	Good to have another Aussie back on the list :)
John has covered most of the facts on the engine. I would definitely give it
a nice coat of paint and a little TLC. I can see the fuel pump lurking on
the engine so with a little refurbishing you could have it running off the
tank in the base.
The M is a good find. It is unusual to find any engine in Oz with its low
tension ignition intact. Most engines have been attacked by the spark plug
elves.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW