[SEL] IHC M 6HP

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Mon Jun 14 01:00:27 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,

Nice early engine you have there. Only the color is a little strange
it has to be darker green. The carb is the early two-way carb, they
change them about 1921 for the three-way ones. The brass valve
plunger is new home made so to see. It has the old hand hole plate
with the wingnut. You have to find an original or repro fuel tank, it
sits under in the crank case. I think when you replace the governor
springs for slacker ones you could make 200-220 rpm.
All in all a nice engine, when you have the time and like it to look
better, I would restore it and paint it in the right color with at the
governor side in yellow         INTERNATIONAL
                                                      engine

and the double white globe on the mag side.
But it's up to you of course, you're the lucky owner.

Have alot fun with your toy,

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl