[SEL] IHC M 6HP

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 05:44:40 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/14/2004 4:14:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl writes:

<< Nice early engine you have there. Only the color is a little strange
 it has to be darker green. >>

John/Mark

I have two 6-M's, and have painted them with 1936 Buick engine green, which I
believe is close to the original color.  It is special engine enamel that I
have ordered from an auto restoration parts house and seems to hold up very
well. Picture at:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/schmutz/Engine9.htm

The 6-M's are beautiful runners, but I still have nightmares about the 10-M
that I have known about for years sitting in an apple packing shed that is tied
up in an estate that cannot be bought yet!!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com