[SEL] Tod Engine Moved to Museum!!!

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:57:51 PDT 2004

Hi Rick,

Thanks for taking the pics and putting them up. It was exciting to click
through all the pics on the site. I've seen some of them before but it
doesn't get old looking at them. The size of these pieces just blows me
away! It was neat to see the pics of the concrete at the museum site. Looks
really nice. Is there any type of drain in the bottom of the flywheel pit?
Do you keep it covered to keep the rain water out?  What fills up the gap
from the concrete pad to the bottom of the low pressure bedplate? Is this
where the grout goes?

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA