[SEL] Gas tank holdown

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Jul 30 06:20:28 PDT 2004

> Hi Rick,
>     Don't know if I've showed you this before, but here's what was on
> mine.
> Little tabs that were soldered in places around the bottom of the tank,
> which were secured to the base with screws. Here they are....
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/jcullom/tab1.jpg
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/jcullom/tab2.jpg
> Hope this helps,
> John

  Mines a little different John.  There are no tabs or evidence there of.
Just the 1" inch band around the center.  Pictures 2 & 3 at this link show
it and the holes in the frame rails top.

  Disregard the last picture.  Even at 200 rpm it turns too fast to be a
tumbler.

http://community.webshots.com/album/88886243mzpsZq/3

  Any  help with this holdown would be appreciated.

RickinMt