[SEL] Gas tank holdown

John Cullom jhcullom at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 26 07:34:50 PDT 2004

Hi Rick,
    Don't know if I've showed you this before, but here's what was on mine.
Little tabs that were soldered in places around the bottom of the tank,
which were secured to the base with screws. Here they are....
http://www.oldengine.org/members/jcullom/tab1.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/jcullom/tab2.jpg
Hope this helps,
John