[SEL] Re: Govenor weight springs

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Sat Jul 24 15:30:28 PDT 2004

Thanks for the help Alan & Chuck , the engine is now running at a safe speed
around 500 rpm and I'm less worried about things flying apart , didn't mean
to ruin a chaukboard but I thought I would ask the Pro's , as I just got
started in the hobby and I thought good advice is better than a poke in the
dark.

Rex