[SEL] Magnet Recharge

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Jul 24 07:50:56 PDT 2004

Howdy all;
  Well I can't say enough on how well my engines start after recharging the
magnets on the Websters.  The little Gal (2 1/4 hp.) was quite onry and had
to break sweat in order to get her going.  Now it starts on the second pull.
Eco was a good starter but a recharge didn't hurt her either.  Will be
interesting to see what the sawrig will do, but on the table it throws a
pretty good spark.
   I wouldn't have thot a hot spark compared to a weak spark would have made
that much difference.
  btw, this charger has coils made of very healthy "flat on both sides"
wire.  I'm using 12vdc.

"Happy Camper"

RickinMt.
http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc