[SEL] NR

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at telstra.com
Sun Jul 25 01:54:51 PDT 2004

Dear Reg,
         If you change your mind the offer still stands lets talk? As for go back to running it my way??? I think thats a bit unfair. I'll say this however I am a NHMA member I have one vote as do you Reg and every other member in the NHMA.

Again I congratulate you on your "Open Comments" and I look forward to many more which I hope you will choose to air. As I mentioned before Reg if there where more people who wherent afriad to say what they think like you Reg and provide a solution and act on it; the world would be a better place and I take my hat off to you.

Best regards,
              Adam