[SEL] Magnet Recharge

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Sat Jul 24 17:00:46 PDT 2004

E-mail message

Sender: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com From:
Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com(Richard Strobel) Date: Sat, Jul 24, 2004,
8:50am (EDT-2) To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com (SEL email discussion
list) Subject: [SEL] Magnet Recharge Reply to:
sel at lists.stationary-engine.com (The SEL email discussion list)
Howdy all;
    Well I can't say enough on how well my engines start after
recharging the magnets on the Websters. The little Gal (2 1/4 hp.) was
quite onry and had to break sweat in order to get her going. Now it
starts on the second pull. Eco was a good starter but a recharge didn't
hurt her either. Will be interesting to see what the sawrig will do, but
on the table it throws a pretty good spark.
      I wouldn't have thot a hot spark compared to a weak
spark would have made that much difference.
    btw, this charger has coils made of very healthy "flat on
both sides" wire. I'm using 12vdc.
"Happy Camper"
RickinMt.
http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc