[SEL] High Cost of Oz Rallies

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:31:44 PDT 2004

>I am most interested to hear the views of you others on this matter .
>Reg & Marg Ingold.
>Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
>randmingold at hotkey.net.au
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold

Reg,

It's cheaper to fly to the states. Just this weekend, there's a great little
show at Adrian, MO with a little something for everyone.  Admission ain't
much, 3 bucks a day, or 5 for the three days. I will celebrate our 39th
anniversary there, and stop by the Aubrey BBQ in Drexel on the way home to
pick up some ribs to take home.
It's the least I can do for Duckems.

http://www.wmatma.com/

Bruce Younger
05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68
Lenexa, KS
sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else
thereafter."
E. Hemingway