[SEL] O.T. DSL Service - Run a Dedicated line?

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Mon Jul 12 13:53:15 PDT 2004

Thanks Jeff for the information. I had lost all of the information on this
subject during the System Recovery over the weekend. They are sending me out
a complete installation kit which includes everything for a wireless router.
However I want to go and get some of the CAT5 wire and have a dedicated
circuit run before the hardware gets here.

Thanks again for the information.

Paul