[SEL] Chain Falls & Little Wonder engines/ditch pulling for fun

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 10:25:11 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/7/2004 1:18:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
curt at imc-group.com writes:

> Hey Ron,
> Why'd ya pull it a 1/4 block down the ditch instead of just pulling it
> right out of the ditch? Is this something Virginian's do for Sunday fun?
> :-)
> Curt Holland
> Gastonia, NC

Hi Curt,
This was in Missouri, the street was mud, and the reason for pulling it so
far was that the only anchor point I could find was a tree a ways down the block
and across the street. The whole endeavor was, I must say, good exercise.
Ron Carroll
Nokesville, Virginia