[SEL] Little OT pitcher pump that I want to drive with Herc.

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Thu Jul 1 18:40:01 PDT 2004

Steve if you get a chance and it is not too much trouble could you send me
some pictures of the Corn Sheller? I lost the pictures you sent me when my
hard drive crashed and I just want to look at it and swoon over it. Thanks
for selling it to me and I will be happy to send you your money right now of
you want me to.

Thanks Steve,

Paul