[SEL] Little OT pitcher pump that I want to drive with Herc.

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Thu Jul 1 17:25:38 PDT 2004

Hey Bill, just got home from St. Louis and I see you are having a fun time
with the old pump I gave you and that you are getting a lot of input from
the folks on the list. I got to looking at the SIAM picture of the
Hercules - Pump setup again that you posted on your webshots site and just
noticed that the pump I gave you is not exactly like the one that was at
Siam. The one at SIAM has the water spout and the one I gave you does not, I
was feeling bad when I realized this but when I read Ron's input where he
thinks you now have a pretty good pump setup I felt better. Did not want to
give my OLE Buddy something he could not use. I am thrilled you are having
fun with it. IT has been setting in my shop for about four years, like I
said I bought it an old estate auction in Central Illinois.

I will be following your threads. Be sure and post pictures for us all to
see showing it all apart once you dismantle it.

Your OLE Arkansas Buddy,

Paul