[SEL] Little OT pitcher pump that I want to drive with Herc.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 18:11:47 PDT 2004

Hi Paul;

I am glad you had a safe trip and got it behind you, yeah I am proud of the
pump I was just going to put me a small piece of pipe with an elbow on it to
run back in the tub, but Ron Carrol was telling me that his Aunt had one to pump
water up to a tank in the attic and then drained back down to the sink with a
faucet. I have sent some info. and pictures to a fellow hoping he can tell me
who made it and what for. Click on this and go to the pump album.

http://community.webshots.com/user/billmil357

Your OLE engine buddy,

Bill.