[SEL] Little OT pitcher pump that I want to drive with Herc.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 10:10:01 PDT 2004

Hey Men;

I still have not had anyone able to tell me who Manufactured my pitcher
(Cistern) pump, it has FP and a part number cast into all the cast fittings, could
that be Fairbanks Pump just guessing. Also what chemical can I use to get the
worse tarnish off the brass cylinder, Paul Maples has a big buffer that we can
put the finishing touch to it and should I urethane clear coat it outside
when I get the brass bright. Does anyone have one like this or has seen one
besides the two fellows that said they had seen one in their childhood? I got a
good message from Curt Andree today, he said he had the leathers for it, all my
pump pictures are at this address

http://community.webshots.com/album/157829854MYkbaV

Thanks,

Bill Miller,