[SEL] People with deep pockets

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Dec 19 13:29:41 PST 2004

Hi Tommy,

You were saying about $10 Paragon Swingtops?  8-)))
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3860488851&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

BTW, Patrick, I really like to own original paper for all of the engines that I
own.  As Tommy pointed out, the paper is less durable and is often MUCH harder
to find than the engine.  For example, I've yet to see ANY paper on the
Robertsonville engines built in Canada.  So, on occasion, I've paid big bux for
"just paper."  But the paper gives me almost as much pleasure as the old iron
itself.  Each to their own I guess....

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA