[SEL] People with deep pockets

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Dec 19 15:18:21 PST 2004

Arnie,
    The regular Paragons and swingtops were in the $10 - $15 dollar
range about 30 years ago.  I've had a couple of the Paragon Swingtops
and bought one of them at Coolspring many years ago for $25.  I remember
seeing a vendor with 2 at Portland in the early 80's and I could get
them both for $100.  I passed on them as I knew he was way over priced
and they would never be worth that kind of money.....

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY