[SEL] People with deep pockets

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Dec 18 06:19:38 PST 2004

Patrick,

    I guess each person has their own interest but I agree that the
original literature seems to have made a surge in price well ahead of
the old engine price increases.  The original literature is harder to
find than the old engines so I guess its natural that it would
eventually catch on and become highly sought after.  Its sort of like
what oilers did 20 years ago.  I can remember the day when oilers were
not in much demand.  They were a minor secondary item to the old iron.
Now you'll see an oiler on an engine and the oiler is worth more than
the engine itself.  I remember the days of the $10 swingtops and
paragons.  Those were the days.....

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY